Friday, August 20, 2010

My Ramblings...

Just cuz.

>I'm so freaking excited for tonight! This day is going too slow... I just want it to be 5! I am going to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Broadway Palm with Jesse, Josh, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Brittany, Jason, Laura, Alyssa, MecKenzie, Anne Marie, Jay & Alisha. Not to mention that Christian, Debby, Joe & LindsayLove will be working tonight. :D I love my BP family. Plus there is AMAZING food before the show! Speed up time please. :)

>I just watched American Idol last season because I love Ellen and it was Simon's last year. Then I was going to go back to not watching it. I was really hoping that they would get crappy new judges or at least people I didn't care about. Well, I love Nigel Lythgoe from SYTYCD, and Jesse said he will probably start watching it if Steven Tyler is judging. So I guess that plan backfired. :P

>I want pizza. I really want like Papa John's or Barro's but I can't do delivery today. So I might just have to stick with Pizza Hut which is drive-thru at Taco Bell. That is if I can get out of here at all. It's unlikely. :( And that Lean Cuisine pizza just doesn't look like it will do the trick. boo.

>Okay so I actually have a ton of things to do today at work and it's already 12:30. I just had to get all this out of my head so I can focus on work and I'm sure it will be time to go before I know it!



UPDATE: Going to TB/PH. oh yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment