Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting to Know You!

Starting this up. Excited. :D



Getting to know YOU


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Sometimes. Like on Johnny Depp. :)

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Vayden ♥

3. What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I was born in 1989. "was" is not the appropriate word. At this point I am watching 21 Jumpstreet which I LOVE.

4. Were you named after anyone?
I was KIND OF named after one of my dad's old girlfriends, Christine. My mom compromised it to Kristi. My middle name is my grandma's name.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Nope

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
I don't blog enough now to have a whole lot of spare time that isn't already filled. But probably play more video games. I miss that.

7. What is your favorite department store?
Kohl's. and Target.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Got it. On my Underarms. And let me tell you, it's AMAZING. My office does it so I get it for free. I've been thinking about getting my lady bits done, it's just so painful! But I'm sick of waxing every month too... so we'll see if I get brave enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment